- “White Graphene”: Industrial Applications and Recent Research related to Hexagonal Boron Nitride and Boron Nitride Nanotubes
- Seller’s Guide for Nanomaterials and Graphene
- FlexEnable unveils new full-colour, low-cost, conformable LCD display that removes form factor constraints for wearables
- Top Ten Trends You’ll See at IDTechEx Show! USA 2015
- Turning Nanofibre Into Products
- Haydale Announce Year End Results
- CLINAM 9 / 2016 NANOMEDICINE TARGETED DELIVERY
- Conductive Graphene Inks Enhance Screen Printing
- Fraunhofer ISC enables wearable technology for medical devices
- HiPerNano 2015
- Condensed Matter Physics 2016
- Printed Electronics USA 2015 Hits Record High with Over 200 Exhibitors
- Looking for EU projects or partners?
- NanoXplore Pleased to Participate in Financing of Graphene Application Companies
Education and Entrepreneurial Hub
The Global Education and Entrepreneurial Hub has been developed for students so they can share their research to the wider academic and international business community, learn about the latest courses in nanotechnology, and find information about job opportunities and scientific employment fairs.
This section will also offer advice on setting up a business, seeking investment and give examples of successful business development and discuss the barriers of commercialising nanotechnology. Other news of interests for students and companies will also be posted here.
Companies can read abstracts of recent work and communicate with the nanotechnologists of the future, post case studies, technology scout and post views on trends and needs for nanotechnology education.
Click on the links below to discover more:
Search research abstracts
<< (case studies, commercialisation barriers, business news)>>