- “White Graphene”: Industrial Applications and Recent Research related to Hexagonal Boron Nitride and Boron Nitride Nanotubes
- Seller’s Guide for Nanomaterials and Graphene
- FlexEnable unveils new full-colour, low-cost, conformable LCD display that removes form factor constraints for wearables
- Top Ten Trends You’ll See at IDTechEx Show! USA 2015
- Turning Nanofibre Into Products
- Haydale Announce Year End Results
- CLINAM 9 / 2016 NANOMEDICINE TARGETED DELIVERY
- Conductive Graphene Inks Enhance Screen Printing
- Fraunhofer ISC enables wearable technology for medical devices
- HiPerNano 2015
- Condensed Matter Physics 2016
- Printed Electronics USA 2015 Hits Record High with Over 200 Exhibitors
- Looking for EU projects or partners?
- NanoXplore Pleased to Participate in Financing of Graphene Application Companies
Supply Chain Network
A network for manufactures, end-users, handlers, re-sellers and all those involved in the supply of nanotechnology base products to the marketplace. Exchange information and ideas on standards, best practice and an opportunity to share views on such as dissemination, labelling, user guidance and public dialogue.
For Universities and Research Organisations:
o Do you have research and characterisation services to offer?
For Companies Manufacturing:
o Are you manufacturing and or selling raw materials?
o Are you exporting?
For Companies Purchasing:
o Are you buying raw materials for research or incorporating them into your own products?
o Are you importing?
For Companies Selling:
o Are you selling products with advanced materials?
o Are you looking to sell nano enable and multi functional products?
o Looking for more information?
For Investors and Business Service Providers:
o Are you seeking investment opportunities in emerging technologies?
o Are you seeking independent analysis?
o Want to learn about trends in nanotech?
o Are you involves with REACH and other regulations?
Join our Supply Chain Network to make new alliances and the exchange of information and best practice.